View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
User reviews are nothing more than someones opinion. You know what they say, they are like, er.... well everyone has one. And, he is entitled to his.

BOb
Yes, but other people are entitled to their opinion of his opinion; and you're entitled to your opinion of their opinion of his opinion; and I'm entitled to my opinion of your opinion of their opinion of his opinion.
... it's just that I don't have one.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote