View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #15970
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Carey Rockwell & Daniel Woodrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I was quite impressed by On the Trail of the Space Pirates, as it turned out to be a pretty good space opera and still stayed within the parameters of the old TV show!

I also had a lot of fun reading The Black Lung Captain and its daemonic content got me in the mood to revisit Diana Rowland's Kara Gillian series with the 3rd book, Secrets of the Demon which is up next!

I'm also going to read the 14th Nancy Drew Mystery, The Whispering Statue!
The 3rd book in Diana Rowland's Kara Gillian series, Secrets of the Demon turned out to be the best in the series thus far and it really added a lot to the overall series arc as well as telling a suspenseful and exciting free-standing story. Kara Gillian is almost as much fun as Harry Dresden! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.

The 14th Nancy Drew Mystery, The Whispering Statue was quite interesting to me as I remember the title from when I read it in elementary school but remembered nothing else about it. It was a fun and nostalgic read though.

Now on to The Space Pioneers by Carey Rockwell, the 4th selection in the Tom Corbett Omnibus and the 4th book in Diana Rowland's Kara Gillian series, Sins of the Demon.

Last edited by alansplace; 03-18-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: oops!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote