View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #148
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Ok, I have performed a test of ASCII (0-127) characters, except control characters, and it seems that you can move all keywords containing a non-letter (defined as [A-Za-z]) in the first two characters into 11.html.

I attach the XML dictionary I used for testing, plus the "Italian" Kobo dictionary compiled by Penelope from the XML dictionary. (Note: download the XML file and open it with a text editor, since it might not display properly in a browser, since it has raw "< > &". Penelope does not use a DOM parsers, hence it allows those characters to be unescaped.)

I updated the Google Code source code of Penelope, to reflect tshering's suggestion (thanks!) about 1-character keywords.
Attached Files
File Type: xml special.xml (2.0 KB, 440 views)
File Type: zip dicthtml-it.zip (1.1 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by AlPe; 12-09-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Added note about the XML file
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote