View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by zed88 View Post
I'm not sure if this has been answered somewhere and I'm just not searching properly.
When I started with Calibre I had no idea what I was doing or what the capabilities of the program were, so I grabbed some books, made a library and started investigating. I soon realized that I needed to change some of the fundamental ways that I was using the program so I started over.
I have folders left over from my original Calibre experiment - ie, Author - Ellis Peters, inside this a folder for 'A Morbid Taste for Bones', inside this an epub, lrf, zip, and jpg.
Is there any way to effectively import these folders in one step without going back and doing all the work all over again?

Thanks so much.
If one of those files is a ODF file, I think Calibre will use that info.

Use the pull-down arrow next to add books.
I think the Second one would get miltiple formats.
Point it into the Old Library folder (the one with Author folders)

Happy Holiday Fun
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote