View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
I used to go mnt ->storage ->bebook -> books -> After that I added directories for genre and author myself and put the books in them.

That path isn't there anymore.

Did you jump from the May OpenInkpot to the 1 October snapshot? If that that is what you did then there will be nothing after /mnt/storage because the entire file system was reformatted, as was mentioned in the first post of this thread. So, if you went from the May OpenInkpot to the October OpenInkpot you will have to recreate your private file system in /mnt/storage.