View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I haven't been to a Bed, Bath & Beyond for a couple of years. But I believe that I have read here that they sell jetBooks in their stores. If that's not right, then forgive me, because that is the point of this post!

I received a flyer from BB&B today with the notice that "first-time email subscribers" can get a "20% off one item in-store Savings Certificate" by signing up here:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Circulars.asp

Now if BB&B were to sell the jetBook Lite at 20% off, that would really be an inexpensive eBook reader! But I'm only hoping.
I bought my jetBook from BB&B with 20% off and FREE shipping 100 miles north of Little Rock.

They did not carry the Reader in the store, but had to order it. It arrived very quickly.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote