View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #46
acastillo
Enthusiast
acastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-booksacastillo has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505, Apple iPad
Looking forward to this. . .

This appears to be exactly what I am looking for.

Currently, I have my PRS-505 for my reading pleasure, but I am hoping to start my law office next year.

In preparation for my venture, I have been looking for something that would display material in a larger screen - either the Kindle DX or Sony DailyEdition. I also wanted it to read Microsoft Office format as well as PDFs and ePub. (doesn't OpenOffice allow you to save as *.doc instead of *.odt if you desire?).

Now if the Que will have all that plus also have a printer drive so that it could print to the device, then I think that I am set. I can see myself walking into a courtroom with the sleek black device and have all my caselaw at my fingertips

However, the cost may determine what I get. I would hate to go with an Apple product, but if the rumored iTablet can get me all that for less, then I may change my mind.
acastillo is offline   Reply With Quote