View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #8
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Eddings - Yep, I've read almost all of Eddings' work. Fun, good dialogue... same ideas over and over, but I read 'em all anyway.

Goodkind - for some reason I've never read any of his books. I don't know why either. I had always meant to, but never got around to it and then in more recent times I got a bit turned off by all the talk of him heavily pushing his politics in the later books.

Brooks - The Sword of Shanara was the first book I ever read totally of my own volition (earlier books I enjoyed, but had been through school generally) in mabye 9th grade. I ended up reading most of the Shannara books and recently reread Sword of Shannara. I know it's rough as it was done to cash in on the Tolkien craze and all that... let's just say I enjoyed them all much more as a young adult.

JV Jones - I've heard of and seen his books before and I *think* I've read the Baker's Boy, but it must not have made a big impression. I read it all the way through so couldn't have been too bad.

John Ringo - not familiar with him so I'll check this out.

David Drake - know the name, but never read any of his work so I'll check this out, too.

And to "Falbe Publishing" - I'll check out your books!

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know what I end up liking or disliking.

Last edited by Shadowplay; 08-07-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote