Thread: 'nother newbie.
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothel View Post
Hello! I'm from Dublin, Ireland.
Welcome. I always love an Irish gal's accent. Carly Smitson was one of my favorites on American Idol (not sure if you watch that.)

Anyway... we love to see you here. And, if you read classics there are 10s of thousands of ebooks you will be able to read without every paying more than your internet connection fee and a few seconds of download time. In additional to the d/l section here check out feedbooks.com and manybooks.net which also have Sony format ebooks.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 10-19-2008 at 04:18 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote