View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:45 AM   #63
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
You are probably as excited as I am about the word flash cards? I saw the functionality reviewed on lesen.de and can't wait!
YES !!! That's exactly the function I want and have been trying (to no success) to emulate with hacking on other readers. That sold me the PW2. If it has a better contrast and a super white display on top, that's cherry on the cake, but the cake is the flash cards function.

Left with only two dilemmas: cover or not cover ? and if yes, which color, persimmon or purple ?

Last edited by aceflor; 09-10-2013 at 12:50 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote