Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #128
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
How about usage patterns (the way you do things, i.e. how the books are loaded onto the device, whether you sleep or turn off, how long you read for, do you turn the device off before you insert an SD card or leave it on, etc)? All those sort of things are unique to each user.
Yes. But then: what and why. I use my Touch the same way with no problems... so then it is still firmware (new firmware; my Touch has the "old" firmware)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
[...]We concluded that they would occasionally freak out due to static electricity that had built up in the carpet of the room as people walked in and out all day. Putting them on anti-static mats solved the problem. A great example of an environmental problem!
Hah wow, that must've taken a while to find out! And a huge fat satisfaction to find such a fun solution
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote