View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #125
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
They could simply offer a configurable sort whereby you can sort by multiple terms by simply picking multiple sort terms in order or resorting and then offering an option to clear the sort when done... A bit of code, not much really, and they could make everyone happy -well probably only nearly everyone as there is one in every crowd. Maybe two or three, if you count Murg, or occasionally me... ROTFLMAO.

Of course, should they provide such a cool, helpful, universal and downright handy feature some moron will immediately complain that it is too hard to understand when a chimp could figure it out in under 5 minutes simply by trying to clear and vary the order of the selected terms.
I agree, multi-level sort is the way to go.

And add manual ordering (at least for shelves).

I
John F is offline   Reply With Quote