View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #58
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Everything I have in my personal library. I know it won't happen. I have been collecting and rereading my books since the 1960's. I have thousands and most will never make it into ebook format. To many are obscure authors and titles that no one will want to republish. The majority are Science Fiction, Mystery and Western.
Apache
Ditto, my feeling exactly only add Romance, Fantasy, Historical and Biography to the genre list. I'm older than Apache and have been reading longer.

Books are my friends and I re-read my favorites often.

To be specific. All of Sergeanne Golon's Angelique series, All of Kathleen Eagle's out of print books, Rebecca Brandewyne's Desperado, All of Mary Stewart's books, All of Victoria Holt's books, the rest of Zane Grey's books, just to name a few.

Last edited by Tattncat; 12-13-2012 at 11:31 AM.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote