View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #1378
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
How much is CDN$ 15.99 in US$? The other day when I looked Cold Days was (and still is) US$12.99 on amazon.com (see post #1365). Maybe amazon.ca and amazon.com have similar prices, and you might save on currency transfer?

p.s.: Plus you could just give the book back and get Cold Days instead. Has not been 7 days has it?
I would give it back, but I can't stop reading it . Excellent book. I now have 5 series that I'm reading. I'm getting to the point where I just can't keep up . I still haven't even started on the Codex Alera series yet (thanks Alan).
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote