View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
I Want To Downgrade To 1.9.14

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help with this. My KT has gotten more slow with each firmware upgrade and I'm not liking the latest update. No matter how much I reboot ie factory reset it doesn't help.

I would like to put it back to 1.9.14. Can someone please link me to where to where I get it from and how and where I put it on my KT for it to work?

Sorry if my question is dumb but I'm not good with this sort of thing. lol

Any help would be appreciated.
MorganM is offline   Reply With Quote