View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:14 AM   #41
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I'm confused. There is something morally wrong with affiliate links?
I didn't think so either, but there's an ongoing discussion here.

I guess it's more contentious than we thought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
i think this is silly. i'd rather make it easier on the guys who spend so much time finding the freebies and deals. and since it doesn't cost those who click the links anything extra, and the free books are still free, i can't even imagine what people are complaining about.
I'd really like to hear the opposing side, as well. I confess to being equally puzzled.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote