View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #239
eGeezer
NE1 seen my glasses?
eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.eGeezer is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Nook Glowlight (following previous nook STR and STR w/GL)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No that's not true. Once you have used ADE to d/l it to your PC.. you can get it onto your device however you want to. Since your computer and reader are authorized to the same Adobe ID the file doesn't know how it got onto the reader.

BOb
Thanks for the feedback. I just recall peeps trying to drag and drop around ADE and the solution always seems to be to drag and drop inside ADE. I'll check that out once I finish the library books that are past due atm.
eGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote