View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #80
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi Revellian View Post
So what about this one? Mojoe, if you're around, be honest.

In this one your colours are blending into one another, they're clashing and it becomes confusing. Remember this cover is going to be seen at resolutions as small as 75px and as large as 1024px (if you're on ipad an go full screen with it). I do all my cover work at 72dpi and 740x1024px (exclusive for web. I hate print with a passion).

First I'd like to ask which market are you targeting? is it the romance market or the mystery market? From your blurb it could easily be either. Once we know your target we can move forward and start coming up with a design (or designs) that will most effectively address the potential readership.

EDIT: And you know, Lexi, you can have the one I did if you'd like it. It only took ten minutes or so, and its yours if you'd like to use it (of course I'd have to correct the spelling mistake on the front first and it's absolutely useless for print, but there you go.)

Last edited by Moejoe; 08-24-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote