View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #186
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
KPW 3G for me (might have already said that).

Not planning a Fire purchase this year.

Is there any reason Amazon won't have a software update to the Fire 1.0 to add (for example) Immersion Reading, FreeTime, etc.? Surely they don't want people to throw them in a drawer...

Also it appears Kindle Touch is now in last place in some respects: no KF8 fixed-layout support or the parental controls. Hope there's at least one more update coming.

The product page for Fire has a rather bad error (still has only 8GB, unless THAT is an error):
"All new - 40% faster performance, twice the memory, longer battery life"
No, it's not an error as far as I know, I believe they doubled the RAM to 1GB from 512MB - twice the memory, not twice the storage.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote