View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #38
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If you hold the Touch with your thumb on the edge of the bezel, it takes only a small rolling movement of your thumb to turn the page. Just as easy as pressing a button.
On the Kobo, you can only do one direction that way, and which direction it is depends on which hand you're holding the device with. Otherwise you need to reach half way across the screen or swipe. Okay, normally you want to go forwards, but it's still kind of annoying.

I'm guessing the Kindle software is better designed. I always get the feeling with Kobo that the programmers don't read books.

I will admit, though, that I sometimes tap the screen on my kindle keyboard when I forget which device I'm using.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote