View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #12
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
I never liked horror movies either. I think most of them are silly. Take the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre. My memory may be fuzzy, but I remember a scene where a woman was chased into a barn. She picked up something like a piece of wood. She hid behind the door and when the evil doer charged in with his chain saw screaming, she whacked him over the head. He falls down and drops his chain saw. She runs screaming from the barn, he shakes it off, picks up the chain saw and runs after her.
I would have picked up the chain saw and carved him into little pieces. End of movie.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote