View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Too bad I didn't know about the freezer idea when I was a kid and read a book of ghost stories that freaked me out (long before Friends). It took ages for me to stop thinking about one particular story when I was trying to go to sleep.
When I was very young, and stationed in Germany on my tour of duty, I read Salem's Lot in my off-base apartment. I had a tree outside my window (in Ludwigsburg, GY) that would brush against the roof/patio/window. It's one of the only books that ever really "scared" me, but for days, I awoke constantly every time the damn tree moved, LOL!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote