View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #40
SuzanneTF
Enthusiast
SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Reader/Kobo Aura One
I've got a Canadian friend to forward mine to me - Futureshop.ca and Bestbuy.ca both had a sale on the lighted cover and the coverless reader this past week. Including tax, I got the two for just under $125 (Canadian). Yay! Can't wait to get it!

The shipping to my friend is free and I guess I'll find out soon how much it will cost to send it to the US. After the reviews I've seen, I'm prepared to be disappointed by the light but hopefully I won't be. I do suspect it might go on even heavier clearance after the holidays and have the feeling that if they're already having to discount this hard to get good holiday sales (against the competition) that does not bode well for the future of the readers. (Of course, from what I've been reading most people have already had that impression for awhile now). It's a shame about their stance on at least offering illuminated screens as an option. Love everything else about them, though. <3

Last edited by SuzanneTF; 12-15-2013 at 10:11 AM.
SuzanneTF is offline   Reply With Quote