View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #54
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I do enjoy good straight readings of unabridged novels, but speaking of dramatic performances:
The NPR Radio Play of Star Wars is my favorite piece of audio performance, period.
It's also possibly my favorite piece of Star Wars media, perhaps even taking the number one spot from the original movie.

The radio plays of the "Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" are entertaining enough, but worlds behind the awesomeness of the original.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote