View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #8
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
I'm pretty sure that I've never taken the survey, but even if I had I would have thought they'd let you take the survey again (in case your interests have changed) or at least told you that you've already taken the survey and are only allowed to do it once.
I have clicked on the survey link - more than once - and actually been taken to the survey! Not that it has had a huge effect on what is recommended to me.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote