View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Android Apps for PocketBook IQ 701

I have added the Android Apps page to my site http://www.dulinsbooks.com/android-apps I have tested nearly all of them but a couple I havent yet. For instance I havent personally tried opera mini but I know it works from the video review available elsewhere on the forum.

Ill add more as they become available to me and there will definitely be a few more when we can move to Android 2.1 eclair

If someone has a good link to YouTube apk let me know. the 2 I had arent working for me. Ill look around a bit more
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote