View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:02 PM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I don't have much in the way of hopes for Adobe Digital Editions. If they're anything like PDF I think they'll be a pretty much useless format for eBooks, at least in my opinion. PDF is good for two things, printing and protection. I don't much care for protection, and most eBooks have restrictions against printing.

It's a combination that makes Adobe a non-starter as far as I'm concerned. A document that doesn't reflow properly and you can't print isn't going to work for me.

Having said that, I'd stick with the Sony until you can get something that's a real improvement, more than just the Gen3.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote