View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #37
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
You know, in all seriousness, I think we should demand the same standards in ebooks that we expect in print books. These books may be free now, but next week or next month they'll be charging for them, and expecting us to buy the sequels.

I wouldn't find an illegible illustration (or bad formatting, or a lack of proofreading, or any of the other problems common to ebooks) acceptable in a print illustration. So no, I don't think they're acceptable in ebooks, either.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote