View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #24281
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hoppy Bunny Day everyone (my son's favorite way to describe the egg hunt day).

I do miss this part of the day, now that he is grown. I use to make it a treasure hunt and write clues to other clues to other clues to keep him going for quite a while just so he could find the stuff to fill his basket. It was great reading and critical thinking practice as well as hilarious fun to watch him try to find the meaning and location of the next clue. I did not make it easy, as he didn't like it if it was too easy and it was over too quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #1.

And progress (of a sort) on the job front. I need to arrange a start date with my new boss. Although it's still not clear whether I've passed the security check.
it comes through soon.

Butter Toffee Coffee in my cup and getting ready to dive out to the family gathering. Thunder Storms and heavy rain has changed our plans for some outdoor activities.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote