View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #30
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
The original iPad could have clearly supported most features in iOS 6, but then again like I said in my earlier post, it was missing features that are standard in today's iPad. If you're using the iPad as a reader and a web browser, it's still perfectly fine for that, but if you're using it for recording and processing music, or even editing a picture, there are some APIs that wouldn't work very well with it, especially when it has to deal with the system UI in the background.
I wish Apple would leave it up to the iPad 1 owner to decide whether they wish to upgrade, despite such multimedia apps not working properly, etc. Like we mentioned earlier, for some of us the main attraction of iOS 6 is the addition of French, German and Spanish dictionaries -- a long-time weakness of iOS that only offered the English dictionary up until iOS 5. I don't need to stress how useful auch dictionaries can be especially when you use your iPad as a reading tool, which iPad 1 can do perfectly fine. It really seems too bad that because of Apple's autocratic decision, iPad 1 owners will be deprived of those 3 new iOS dictionaries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
When the 5th generation iPads and the 2nd generation iPad Mini are introduced, I wonder if they'll be running iOS 7?
I'm 99% certain they will not, if they are introduced in March as usual for new iPads. New versions of iOS typically arrive in the fall. Maybe Apple will skip the March release date and will from now on start releasing new iPads in the fall of each year only, along with new iOS versions.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote