View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #167
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Kovid - yeah clearing the path variable was what I had done in my Sigil hack workaround that uses subprocess.Popen(). However at the time I couldn't figure out a way to clear the path that worked with CreateProcess(). Since I was neck deep in Sigil development for 0.6.0 in the end I gave up and just chucked in the subprocess.Popen hack to just get something out there so people could at least use Open With to test the 0.5.9 betas.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote