View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:34 AM   #30
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Free from Permuted Press - Eleven Twenty-Three by Jason Hornsby.

A reviewer says I should read this in a locked room.

Unfortunately, I consider it very troublesome that every time I decide to read this, I must get up and lock my room. And which room is he talking about? The kitchen? The master bedroom? The bathroom - and this is where I read with the light out, which another person suggested I do before reading that ebook!

I suppose reading on the terrace is completely out of the question, as there is no lock to contend with unless, of course, he means I should lock myself out of my own house.

What's next? I should read only in my dinner jacket? Or wearing only my underwear?

I'm really very confused right now, because I would like to read this book.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote