View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:08 AM   #45
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Normally I would look through the many nifty books in my collection and nominate an obscure, but worthy choice; however, there are already plenty of really good nominations that could use a helping hand. So...I would like to use my votes to second Metropolis, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, and Verdant Skies.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote