Thread: Touch kobo not working...
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:03 PM   #7
mallikav
mallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of lightmallikav is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
I had the same problem, mine was caused by having a loose USB pin. When you plug the USB cord into your Kobo does it wiggle around (Don't force it, you'll know if it's loose)?

Try pluging it into your computer, does that unfreeze it? If not you'll have to have to do a hard reset (Everything on your Kobo will be deleted) to do that you slide and hold the power switch while pushing the home button, hold both for about ten seconds, the blue light on the top next to the power slider should start flashing like a strobe. That should unfreeze it.

If the USB port is wiggly you'll have to open a ticket with Kobo support to get it fixed under warrant. Mines in the mail going to have the warranty work done (hopefully they will replace it)
no its not working..i tried doing the combo but there is no blue light flashing..should i first plug it in the pc and then try?? nothing seems to be working..
mallikav is offline   Reply With Quote