View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
On eInk Kindles soft-hyphens work, but automatic hyphenation does not work no matter what hypenation style you use. You may want to test Kindle books on actual devices or the Kindle for PC app before making blanket statements.
I didn't make any blanket statements, first, and second, I noted that it does not work in Paperwhite (eInk) previewer mode (unless I deleted that part in editing). I'm not sure why you thought I was talking about those.

[Edit: looks like I deleted my snarky cheap shot at Kindle Paperwhite preview mode's bugfest in editing. So I just said that it worked in Fire and Fire HD previewer modes, and left the rest to implication. ]

Last edited by dgatwood; 02-08-2013 at 12:56 AM.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote