View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #58
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmkobo View Post
Hi all, I work for Kobo but I head up content acquisition here and in Asia. I did ping the device guys last night though to see if I could get a date for you and Im told that freight systems willing the Glo should hit the shops by the 3rd
cheers
Malcolm

I guess what Malcolm is saying is that the agreed Australian release date is Monday 3 December.

Well, only 2 days before we confirm that, eh!!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote