View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 11:58 PM   #24
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
I love audio books. Since getting my Fire Ive listened to 3 audio books loaned from my library. Never used to do that before the Fire.
If the reader is good, it makes it so much more enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I see you have a T1 I love the idea you can download directly from it. I would use it too if I had one. The majority books I read aren't library books but I do get my agency books from there unless they are on sale. I've just started checking out Audiobooks listen to the first Stephanie plum book yesterday. I love it! so instead of waiting in line for the next one. I went and got me an audible trial sub for 30 days which gave me 2 credits and got me two more of the series.

There's so much you can do on the Fire! It's great!
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote