View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #12
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Did you get the new safehold book in hardcover? I've been trying to find it in epub with no luck yet.
Yes, I bought it in hardcover. Once I found that I really enjoy Weber's writing, I added him to my buy-hardcover list of authors. So even his new Honor Harrington novel was bought in hardcover. There are only a few fiction authors whose books I'll buy in hardcover, and he is one of them.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote