View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Well, it looks good FOR PUBLISHERS. I hope the reduction arrives to customers, but looking at prices at www.leqtor.com or www.amabook.com (another book stoore) I seriously afraid it isn't going to arrive.
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "it looks good for publishers". Nobody makes any "profit" out of VAT - you just collect it from your customers, and pay it to the government. The VAT rate affects the price that people pay for your product, but it doesn't affect in the slightest the amount of money that the seller ends up with.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote