View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #76
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Talking

New version available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkgeyti View Post
This just keeps getting better and better. I want to build a wireless sync application, and everything is there (enable wifi -> shell script -> refresh), but it feels a little silly to have to push three buttons to sync your library.

Would it be possible to either chain commands (Plugin::connectWifi()::executeSystemCommand()::sy nc(1) - ish), or add something that makes it possible to call the Plugin functions (connectWifi etc.) from a shell script?

If I can get the whole process into a single button, I'll make a nice simplistic sync-tool to support wireless sync.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote