View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #7
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My first try - I didn't expect the way it scrolled the text, so I had a few typos here and there. Correcting typos in between did not seem to count as wrong words though.

Second try with fewer typos:

Sadly, I don't do 10 finger typing. Tried to learn several times but I just can't get used to it. I'm pretty much using the index finger only for my right hand, and index, middle, and ring finger on my left hand. Thumbs for space bar. It just happened this way

I'd love to be able to type faster, but it'll just have to do.

EDIT:

And another try, this time in my native language (German). Also with typos - I agree that context would help there. Hard to read ahead with random words.

EDIT2:

Aaand this is how I type with 10 fingers:

Last edited by frostschutz; 10-10-2012 at 03:47 PM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote