View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #21
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Falling facedown onto the floor is unlikely to make direct contact with the screen.

Don't misunderstand me, I love the idea and design of the GlowTouch and was reaching for my wallet first time I learned of it, but for the moment, I want to wait and see if screen damage becomes a prevalent issue for owners in the months ahead. If my concerns turn out to be unfounded then I will happily reach for my wallet again.