View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I don't charge my T1 from the PC, I always use a mains charger.

The problem is that the T1 doesn't believe that the battery is full - hence the empty indicator - and shuts down when I want it to go into standby with the power switch. I have to wait for it to switch back on again instead of it coming out of standby. Also due to the indicator showing no charge, the Wifi wont work as it think I don't have enough power to run it.

I'm not trying to make the battery last longer, I just want my device to recognise the fact that it's fully charged and not flat.

Occording to the wiki on this site, deleting the batterystats.bin file fixes this. If it doesn't then what does?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote