View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #306
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks.

Mobi_Unpack.pyw does not run natively in Linux (when trying to start it directly) because it uses DOS style \r\n line terminators, so it keeps looking for a "/usr/bin/python\r" which naturally does not exist. So it has to be started with "python Mobi_Unpack.pyw" or loaded and saved with Unix style \n newlines.

I'll test this in more detail when I get my next mobi book.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote