Thread: Color Docking station
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Hmmm I just noticed that it uses "your existing charging cord." I had thought it would not need to use the B&N cord. It looks like you plug the Nook cord into the back of the base of the station. That seems odd to me. Now I am going to hold off and wait to hear reviews from people who get them.
That's because it's not a standard USB cord. The plug that goes in is a little bit longer so that it can provide more power than the USB spec allows for, which means faster charge time. It's actually a good thing, if it's going to charge the reader.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote