View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
You know ... now that you bring this up, my Kindle has the exact same crack. A small diagonal hairline crack in the plastic bezel, but mine is on the bottom-left. I remember seeing it the other day for the first time, and buffing at it with my thumb thinking it was a hair. When it didn't move I looked closer and thought I had simply scratched the plastic somehow.

Now that I look closer I can see it is actually a crack ...

Ugh, I'd hate to replace it. I sort of develop a sentimental relationship with my gadgets, but with the paint on the keys rubbing off and now this crack, I might have to bite the bullet and ask for a replacement. Sad times.
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote