Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #15
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumbles View Post
10" isn't anywhere close to A4. I don't have an A4 sheet handy, but a letter size sheet (8.5 x 11) has a diagonal of 13.75" and an A4 sheet is close to letter size (a little narrower and a little longer.) An 8 inch tablet would be a nice size, but it is 2 inches less than a 10 and almost 6 inches shorter that a letter sized sheet.

I've reading quite a few pdfs on my 10" Transformer. It works wee but I would love to have the Toshiba 13" just for pdf. Eight inches would be too small.
I was trying to point out the relationship between the devices, not the dimensions in relation to paper sizes. I did this poorly and apologize.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote