Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Back in the days, I never held my binder with empty paper with my left hand. It was always flat on the little desk in front of me - either in the big rooms with benches, or the small ones with real tables and chairs. It is hard to take notes on paper when you have to hold it in your hand. The one problem I can see though is resolution and speed. I doubt the Note can compare to writing on paper.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote