View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
I agree that I am getting use to 4. I really enjoy reading the Lincoln book on it now that I got free. The battery is lasting for me all week so far.

I am glad I gave it a chance now. But now I need to figure out how to turn pages easier, because the cheap stylus I have doesn't seem to work. I can't use my fingers as I put cream on at night.

Does anyone use stylus and can recommend one that works? Maybe I haven't learned how to correctly turn pages going backwards and fowards. This is my first ereader touch screen.
new is offline   Reply With Quote