View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #16
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
well at least the B&N employee knew what it was (sigh) I live in Thunder Bay Ontario and was very excited when Future Shop got the Sony Readers in stock. I went twice to check out the prs600. The employees there had no idea what it was or where it was in their store, they knew they had it because it was in the computer. I got sent to every department looking for this item. When I finally did find it they had none on display and the employee couldn`t tell me anything about it. I asked for a manager and he told me he had no display because he did not get approval from corporate to display it. I was not allowed to even open the box. I asked him if he would buy a product he couldnt see and he just said well thats why we have a 30 day money back guarantee. `Needless to say I didn`t buy it. I am going down to Duluth for some shopping tomorrow and I am going to stop into B&N . Based on my experience locally I will just be happy if they have a display lol.
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote